Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am possibly looking at trying to get into ml, but the wife doesnt want me to spend much money so i was just kinda throwing it out to see what people had on here. if i could trade for one it would be much better, got a lot of things around so let me know what you would be willing to trade for.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[rquote=1503317&tid=104900&author=Bronco Brian]bet you could borrow one to see if you like it.[/rquote]

thats what i was wanting to try and do first, but dont know anyone that has one that would let me borrow one.

·
I love work. I can watch it all day.
1,811 Posts
Check out the CVA Wolf Combo with Bushnell 3X9 scope. In-line priced in the $220's. Good deal there

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[rquote=1503443&tid=104900&author=fish]Check out the CVA Wolf Combo with Bushnell 3X9 scope. In-line priced in the $220's. Good deal there[/rquote]
yeah its a great deal, unless the wife wont let you spend that kind of money. kinda have a baby on the way and we dont have the extra cabbage for more guns:shrug:

·
Registered
9,054 Posts
I don't have one for sale but you're more than welcome to shoot mine to see how you like it.Its not an inline though.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
u2u your way

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[rquote=1503758&tid=104900&author=battman1]I don't have one for sale but you're more than welcome to shoot mine to see how you like it.Its not an inline though.[/rquote]

i would prefer to get an inline, but beggers cant be choosers. i might get in touch with you sometime and take you up on that offer. i am hoping i can get me something lined out before ml season. went through 2 big does already on summer suasage and wouldnt mind getting at least one more.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well got a christmas bonus this year out of the blue so i might be a ble to do some wheelin and dealin.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts