Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well before I say anything about Chairman's turkey hunt I want to first thank Ron Surber, DSG's dad for providing the Chairman with an excellent place to hunt turkeys.:cheers::cheers::cheers: To both Ron and Kurt Surber, two of the finest gentlemen that I have ever met.;) I'm gonna post a few pics and then let The Chairman tell the story when he gets rested up. This was his first Missouri bird since 1998 BTW. Sorry for the somewhat blurry pics. Didn't realize at the time that the wind was blowing rain onto the camera lense.:bangin::mad:

Jack

Chairman and DSG

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A pic of Rick and myself and his 4X4 chair loaded down. That chair saved Kurt and my :***:'s on the way back.;)

Jack

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mailman tired is puttin' it mildly. I was dead on mah feet.:boohoo: I was wishin' at that moment Chairman had a ride along platform on the back of that chair.:rotfl:

Jack

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
:)
Nice job once again Chairman.....and Jack & DSG too for helping him out.

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
that pic is completley priceless nothing worth more than a good friendship

glad that new chair is working for you too rick.

·
19,585 Posts
Thanks, y'all! :wave:

It was some rough conditions, but with professional guidance & equipment well-suited for the situation, WE prevailed...

I'll post the story ASAP. But for now, it's time to catch up on some sleep ~ in a warm & comfortable bed.

Kurt, Jack, Hayzer & everyone else involved with this weekend ~ I just want you to know, it was one of the most memorable weekends I've ever experienced...

:dancin::banana::dancin::banana::dancin:

THANK YOU

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.