Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
Oh no Rick is gonna be peaved cause he just bought that new mower and could have had that!

·
19,585 Posts
Oh yeah ~ I've seen it before.

And, Yes...it's for real!

There'a disability site that I hang out on, and the guy that came up with the idea is a member. He originally built it for his wife, but is now trying to get 'em into production.

Just imagine where you could go with that thing! You'd just have to watch out for low-hanging branches... :eek:

·
Former Chicken Man
20,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, it sits pretty tall, but I could deal with that. I wonder what total width is. I'm picturing the looks I'd get in Wal-Mart with that chair. :D

·
Former Chicken Man
20,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes it would. Maybe cut back on the bulk a bit, but give him the mobility.
THere was also a more streamlined exoskeleton on Dark Angel that helped Logan walk normally after having his legs paralyzed when he got shot. That would be the deal, because it's small enough to wear under your clothes.
High tech dreaming, but cool stuff.

·
19,585 Posts
Originally posted by Center Punch

Remember that movie... Aliens 2 I think... where Sigourney Weaver climbs into this robot for the purpose of moving cargo and stuff?

Well, wouldn't it be cool if Rick could just sit in one of those and do what he needs to do?
:cheers:
I'd get in SO much trouble... :rotfl:

Plus, it would be way cool to finally see what it's like to hunt from a treestand! :D

·
19,585 Posts
Originally posted by GoGop
They've got a motorized stand that climbs the tree itself.
I've talked with the guy that built that, and he ended up sending me some video clips (with audio). You wouldn't believe how loud that thing is. If there were any deer in the county, well..the key word here is "were"...

I'd like to have one of those HuntMaster hydraulic lifts, if I had a choice (and the money...they run about $7,500).

[file]7774[/file]

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sweet! Imagine getting that rascal unstuck! A friend of mine had tracks like that put on his ATV last fall. He said they will go through anything, even on top of floating bog. The only problem he could find is that they will go through anything. When you hit something with the ATV, it will normally stop. With those on, you just climbs up whatever.
Don

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.