Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I have gotten a pic of this buck before but got a few more this morning. These 2 give a good look and I put in the enlarged insert. CuddeBack doesn't do dat!;)

Attachments

· Registered
70,784 Posts
Cool.....double cool. Could you mark his location on the map that I have of your place? Not that I'm hunting that spot...it's just that I need to know where to go to help you drag him out since you sold your 4-wheeler.:D

· Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Mailman
Cool.....double cool. Could you mark his location on the map that I have of your place? Not that I'm hunting that spot...it's just that I need to know where to go to help you drag him out since you sold your 4-wheeler.:D
Am I close Mailman?

Attachments

· Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One more question Mailman! Should I bury the fish guts, or throw em back in da pond?:wave:

· Registered
70,784 Posts
You're so NOT funny. I knew I shouldn't have shown you my place last weekend. I should have put a blindfold on ya. Hey....wait a minute....I know where Snowmans trot lines are. You go ahead and eat those little bluegills....I'll take that 50 pounder off your line for ya.

· Registered
1,340 Posts
Very nice Snowman! Good luck with that.

· Registered
8,318 Posts
Some very sweet pics there!!
:cheers::cheers:

· Registered
3,898 Posts
I would be very careful with that dude...he looks to have a big body now, he could be a very old buck and be very nocturnal if you give him a reason to be...

Good luck with him!:sniper:

· Registered
18,763 Posts
Nice lookin' 8!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.