Catfishing web site.

Discussion in 'Catfish' started by soboco, May 22, 2009.

1. soboco

soboco New Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Southern Boone
    For all you catfishermen out there. There is another website just for catfishing. Twisted Cat Outdoors. Thought some of you might be interested.

2. DougC

DougC Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2008
    Independence
    Not familiar with that one, but I have been a member of the BOC (catfish1.com) for three years, and I would recommend checking it out as well.

3. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    [rquote=1272107&tid=89064&author=DougC]Not familiar with that one, but I have been a member of the BOC (catfish1.com) for three years, and I would recommend checking it out as well.[/rquote]

+1 but I'll check out this other toooooo:cheers:

4. soboco

soboco New Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Southern Boone
    I was on the BOC also. Its a great site. The guy who owns Twisted Cat outdoors also owns Blackhorse Custom Rods, he is a good dude. I met him on the BOC. He decided to start his own site so its still new. Its been up and running for less than a month, but it will get better.

5. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :cheers: I'll check it out. Thanks for the tip. I'm on the BOC here and there too. (Vector).

Parker

6. seth_turner_04

seth_turner_04 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2005
    Owensville, MO
    I was going to mention the BoC, but looks like Doug jumped all over that one. :claphands:

7. i got pics of a nice flathead i caught this weekend on catfish1.com i would post the pics here also but i have to resize the pics and i dont have a program on the puter to do it right now it was a 58 pounder:claphands:

8. thompson

thompson Active Member

Nov 26, 2007