Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
PURE KILLER
38,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went up to mark twain yesterday afternoon,caught some shad and kicked back. pretty good current.watched my buddy catch his limit of channel and blue.nothing huge between six and ten pounds.it seemed i couldn't even buy a keeper cat,no matter what i did the poles never moved.it got kind of sickening after watching him after four or five hours of fish after fish being landed.at times he had a pole in each hand and a foot holding down the other one.then he hit me in the head with a pole and later smacked me with a sinker and hook.i tell you it was a rough evening, thought i was gonna have to kill him just to get home:rotfl:my momma told me there would be days like these.good thing he bought the beer.i did see alot of gobblers and more gobbling at dusk than i have all season so maybe it will get better.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Don't ya just love friends like that? :bangin: At least fish were battled.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Were you both using the same type of bait?

I've got this friend that no matter what always catches more fish and bigger fish than me. I've traded him fishing poles, fishing spots, bait, lures, It doesn't matter. He is just to good.
He does inspire me to try harder though. Its a lot of fun whether I catch fish or not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.