Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
18,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They hunt with drug tipped arrows to knock the bucks out they then score the racks.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Originally posted by hunter7x
They hunt with drug tipped arrows to knock the bucks out they then score the racks.
Well, I saw the "non-fatal" part but I couldn't figure out exactly how it was non-fatal.

Maybe they mean non-fatal for the hunters....lol. :hysterical: In that case, I'd hate to participate in the "fatal" version of the competition. :hysterical:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
So how do you grill em if ya dont kill em? Sorry, I dont hunt for racks. Sure, they excite the heck out of me but I hunt for meat. It's a sad thing for me to see that hunting has gone from something that was essential and life sustaining to a competitive sport. Yeah, nothing promotes hunting to our youth like some guy in camo holding up a huge check or being handed the keys to a new house or car. At the moment of truth, this guy is visualizing money and fame and I usually pray for a clean kill or a clean miss and backstraps for the freezer. Yeah, that's what its all about. That being said, this thing falls under the dumb category for me. It will be a hoot though when one of them big bucks doesnt get a full dose of drugs for one reason or another and comes to life while they are hanging on to his rack. Now that's a video I'd watch.

·
Registered
5,530 Posts
:horse: i'm sorry but Big Bucks Money Tour. great now not only cna you go "Pro" in fishing but you can hit the "Big Buck Tour" now too. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
of course i bet peta loves it as it is one step away from not hunting.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Lets just all go cow hunting! For REAL cows with REAL guns in a REAL fescue pasture! Now THAT would be a REAL SPORTING time that we can all enjoy! :D :confused: :banana:

(Great post hunter7x :cheers: )

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Originally posted by JimH
of course i bet peta loves it as it is one step away from not hunting.
Yes.....while the bucks are down, we can neuter 'em! What a great idea! PETA can have their cake and eat it too! :bangin:

Parker

·
Registered
12,620 Posts
Some idiot with no more time on their hands than to give PETA more weapons to help ban bowhunting and hunting in general. I'am gonna just say STUPID IDEA and let it go at that:mad2::mad2:.....before I have to moderate :roll2:

MoBowman ```----------->

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.