Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· PURE KILLER
38,014 Posts
going out after flatty's eh?we rod and reeled wed through sat.last week when the creeks were rising had a real good time.wed night brush creek 20, thurs night long branch30, friday southfork way up 60 and sat to many to count in the riffles way, way up south fork all channell,blue and whitecat biggest maybe fifthteen alot of six to eight pounders.had some friends rod and reel middle fork about the same results but they got a couple in the thrities.we used shrimp,worms and cut shad.the prefered bait by far was cut shad about the only thing really they would hit.had a buddy stop by this evening had lines out in southfork in the bigger water for two days got two fish had two hooks missing they were using live bait.so don't forget that cast net the shad were up the river aways didn't have any problem catching bait there.have fun.craze i would have took pics but my camera and i made a deal i don't take it near the water and it will continue to work for me.i had it the console of the truck but at four thirty in the moring i tend to forget about it.

· Registered
1,459 Posts
Looks like the type of bait I use 4 to 6 inch goldfish, bring back one bigger than this, good luck have fun!!

[Edited on 12-11-2006 by BigPunkus]

[file]11055[/file]

· Registered
1,459 Posts
The northern wings are good at marktwain, but I caught this one on the missouri river. That day we used goldfish, shad, and about three inch long perch. This big boy bit a six inch long goldfish in about twenty foot of water.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.