Cass County

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by Bear_25, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Bear_25

Bear_25 New Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Osage County
    Anyone hunt this area? I am going on a rifle hunt up there this weekend and im from South Central MO. Im not used to all the corn fields and lack of woods. I am going up here sight unseen on a buddies 400 acre farm. The closest ive been to this place is google maps! Any info on activity, how to hunt would be appreciated.

2. kcangler84

kcangler84 Senior Member

Apr 4, 2009
    South of KC
    As of this morning they are moving pretty good in se cass, things have gotten much better over the last 2 days, should be a good weekend. What part of cass r u hunting?

3. Bear_25

Bear_25 New Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Osage County
    Its pretty well halfway between Pleasant Hill and Harrisonville.

4. kcangler84

kcangler84 Senior Member

Apr 4, 2009
    South of KC
    It should be a good weekend!

5. ryanlowe02

ryanlowe02 Sexual Intellectual

Aug 11, 2007
    Raymore, MO
    [rquote=1889984&tid=131617&author=Bear_25]Its pretty well halfway between Pleasant Hill and Harrisonville.[/rquote]thats a good area....good luck

6. redlabel1

redlabel1 New Member

Aug 8, 2007
    cass co.
    i will be in that area myself. last weekend was alittle slow but as of yesterday it is getting better.

7. Bear_25

Bear_25 New Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Osage County
    thats a good area....good luck

Yeah this is what I was hoping. Me and this guy became friends working together in college. And he told me about his farm and everything. He said he hates sitting out in the cold and no one ever hunts the farm. I figured this has to be worth a shot! Im super pumped and cant even focus on classes right now.

8. Dane-ger

Dane-ger New Member

Jan 2, 2008
    Good Luck Bear, Im thinking that I know who you are. Bring back a good one

9. Bear_25

Bear_25 New Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Osage County
    [rquote=1890099&tid=131617&author=Dane-ger]Good Luck Bear, Im thinking that I know who you are. Bring back a good one[/rquote]

Odds are you do. And its going to suck being away from home, seeing all my buddies take one. If I am luck enough to score ill try to post some pictures. May have to have you post them for me. New to all this. Good Luck to you and the whole crew. Wish I was able to take the whole week off.