Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's one for ya to guess on....found dead about a month ago, appears to have laid there a couple of years at least...I haven't measured it yet, but will this evening or tomorrow. 10 point frame, with forks on both G-2's, and a kicker off the back of the right G-1....I believe it will gross over .....wait a minute, you guys guess first!!!!!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
170. I have no idea but thats my guess.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Notice that my stepdad is NOT longarming this deer....One of the guys that went to Iowa with me, found this deer north of the river....I'm sworn to secrecy....lol....I'd say you are within 20 inches either way Jay.....lol

·
Registered
903 Posts
I think I'm with cfdjay..about 170ish.

Congrats on the find, although it would have been alot better to find him in October or November last year.....with your arrow through his vitals.

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
That rack has everything with the exception of outstanding width. Look at the mass on that thing!

I'm guessing 181 gross

and about 169 net typical

·
5,632 Posts
317"... net:D

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
I'll put my guess right at 189"

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
I am guessing 88" on the left side...add about 6" for the right side and you get 182" add a spread of 16".....

198" gross non typ...

what a good deer!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.