Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 1 dozen of the Carbon Express Maxima 350 arrows, fletched with 2" Blazer vanes at a 4 degree right offset. Cut at 29.5". 8 of these arrows have never even been fired, the other 4, maybe 10-12 times each. All are in new condition. Here's a link to Carbon Express's page for them:

http://www.carbonexpressarrows.com/arrows_maxima.shtml

Asking $75

I'm also attatching the Carbon Express Selection Guide:

Attachments

·
Registered
70,470 Posts
I'm checking with another member to see if these carbons will work with my new ( to me) bow. I've never shot carbons before so I'll get back with you asap.

·
Registered
70,470 Posts
MoBowman if you click on the site itself and then click on their selection guide it works that way. I couldn't make head or tails of half of the questions it asked.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,539 Posts
Mailman, what bow, weight & draw length? I've got the archers advantage program, I'll be happy to run the info through it for you.

deer_slayer , I'm sure glad to see someone else post to this. I was getting depressed for you. :hysterical:

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Originally posted by Mailman
MoBowman if you click on the site itself and then click on their selection guide it works that way. I couldn't make head or tails of half of the questions it asked.
Couldn't get the chart to download on my puter last night. Sent you a U2U.

·
Registered
70,470 Posts
Question for you deer_slayer. If'n I buy these from you can I use my broadheads that I now have in my aluminum arrows in them. I've never owned carbon before. And what size should I use just in case mine are to heavy? They are 125 gr.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You should be able to use the same broadheads you use now. The thread pattern of the inserts is the same as every other arrow. If you are looking to get new broadheads, I would suggest stepping down to 100 grain, to keep your FOC (Front of Center) closer to 10% with these arrows.

:wave:

·
Registered
70,470 Posts
:dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin:Mailman is a happy camper. Deer_slayer mailed the arrows on thursday and they arrived on friday. (thats right..one day) I took the new arrows to the new Jacomo Range north of Blue Springs this afternoon to test fire them. Those little buggers can really fly. Lots faster that my old alumimum ones. Only had to move the 20 yard pin three times to get it right on. Same for the 30 pin too. I only use two pins....but that might change now that I have flatter shooting arrows. I have a whole new confidence level now. I might even try one of those 3-D shoots that you fellas go to. Thank YOU deer_slayer for the opportunity to buy these fine carbon arrows from you. I am very, very pleased with them. Come on September 15th.:banana::banana:

·
5,632 Posts
Originally posted by MoBowman
:cheers::cheers: Once you go carbon...you never go back:cheers:

MoBowman ```---------->
That's no lie.

MM, I hope you enjoy them!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.