Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the last 3D tourney of the season in JC this year. It's a sponsored shoot much like the Bud Shoot in Marshall.

Details:

-Registration from 7-11AM.
-36 targets
-12 ring scoring system
-35 yd max for everyone but Open class
-50 yd max for Open class

http://www.unitedsportsmenjeffcitymo.org/data/arch/bow1.html

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
I would like to go to a shoot where Mrs Snowman can do some exploreing/shopping while I flinging. JC might be just what the Dr ordered!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Marking the calendar...gonna try to make that one, along at least one before this one!

·
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jarrod, there's a Christian Bowhunters 3D shoot at Binder lake on the 19th. You ought to try to make it. I hear they put on a great shoot with some real good food! I'll be there!

·
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Come on down! Mrs. Mailman and Mrs. Snowman can cruise the town together! Mrs. Jmac might even want to jump in for the ride!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Originally posted by jmmcguire
Jarrod, there's a Christian Bowhunters 3D shoot at Binder lake on the 19th. You ought to try to make it. I hear they put on a great shoot with some real good food! I'll be there!
Cool, I'll put in on the Calender as well. I don't have anything planned, but the misses may. Shouldn't be hard to make the one's in Jeff, I can just drop her off at the in-laws...they live over there near Binder anyway!

·
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by JarJar
Cool, I'll put in on the Calender as well. I don't have anything planned, but the misses may. Shouldn't be hard to make the one's in Jeff, I can just drop her off at the in-laws...they live over there near Binder anyway!
Sweet!

TTT

·
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by droptine
You know I'll be there. :banana:
I might just turn in YOUR scorecard with my name on it! I'd almost double my real score!

·
Under appreciated
92,119 Posts
Originally posted by Pipe
you guys have fun at this one and drink one for me:cheers:
What - you arent going pipe? Cmon man.. lets do it!

·
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TTT

Don't forget the Christian Bowhunters shoot at Binder Lake this Saturday!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Hey Jmac, I might just be there for the big shoot...will prolly be in Ashland for the rodeo sat afternoon/evenin!!! Hope to see ya there!!!

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
i'm pretty sure were gonna make it there also.been a long time since i shot there,i guess i still tough enough:rotfl:

·
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok, who's coming next week?

I've already got confirmation from...

droptine
jarsmed
JarJar
fireman_3311
and...me

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
This is getting close! I am ready to shoot another 3D!!!!

It looks as though it may get alittle wet Sunday.....But after the MWT Campout, last April, I think that I/we will be ok! (just as long as Justin keeps his pants away from the fire!:rotfl: )

Last week, talking to Jmac and Jarsmed, I think that it was discussed after church for a time to meet. I just wanted to confirm a time.....I think it was 11, but not sure.

·
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jarrod, we're gonna go ahead and meet at 8am. I know it's earlier but I don't want to be in danger of not finishing by the 3pm deadline. Jarsmed may not be able to shoot with us but I'll know more tomorrow. So, for now, the list remains the same. Anyone else?

8AM Sunday at the United Sportsman Club in JC. If you need directions, let me know!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.