Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or is something wrong with Photo Gallery. I don't need to upload anything now I used my own webspace for what I wanted to do.
I got the error messages below when I tried to upload a jpeg image.

Warning: getimagesize(/home/missouri/public_html/data1/63dh.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/missouri/public_html/image-inc.php on line 174

Warning: copy(/home/missouri/public_html/data1/63dh.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/missouri/public_html/image-inc.php on line 209

Warning: getimagesize(/home/missouri/public_html/data1/63dh.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/missouri/public_html/image-inc.php on line 347

Warning: getimagesize(/home/missouri/public_html/data1/63dh.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/missouri/public_html/image-inc.php on line 539

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /home/missouri/public_html/data1/63dh.jpg (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/missouri/public_html/image-inc.php on line 547

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/missouri/public_html/image-inc.php on line 547
Unable to read the format of file: /home/missouri/public_html/data1/63dh.jpg

·
Registered
21,440 Posts
I had trouble with the phot gallery also, and have had trouble posting pics on the forum even though I've reduced them to under 50 kb. I usually haven't had too much trouble posting pics, but can't get it figured out this time.

G

·
Well..... Not sure what the problems is. I had the guru look into the problem and he stated that the software seems to be in good working order. There were a few problems with the files he fixed but stated that they should not have been an issue with uploading photos...

Keep me posted guys...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.