Can't upload to Photo Gallery.

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by Grumpy, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Grumpy

Grumpy New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    Central MO
    Is it just me or is something wrong with Photo Gallery. I don't need to upload anything now I used my own webspace for what I wanted to do.
    I got the error messages below when I tried to upload a jpeg image.

Warning: getimagesize(/home/missouri/public_html/data1/63dh.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/missouri/public_html/image-inc.php on line 174

Warning: copy(/home/missouri/public_html/data1/63dh.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/missouri/public_html/image-inc.php on line 209

Warning: getimagesize(/home/missouri/public_html/data1/63dh.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/missouri/public_html/image-inc.php on line 347

Warning: getimagesize(/home/missouri/public_html/data1/63dh.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/missouri/public_html/image-inc.php on line 539

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /home/missouri/public_html/data1/63dh.jpg (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/missouri/public_html/image-inc.php on line 547

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/missouri/public_html/image-inc.php on line 547
    Unable to read the format of file: /home/missouri/public_html/data1/63dh.jpg

2. Gamegetter

Gamegetter Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2004
    I had trouble with the phot gallery also, and have had trouble posting pics on the forum even though I've reduced them to under 50 kb. I usually haven't had too much trouble posting pics, but can't get it figured out this time.

3. xxx

xxx Guest

Well..... Not sure what the problems is. I had the guru look into the problem and he stated that the software seems to be in good working order. There were a few problems with the files he fixed but stated that they should not have been an issue with uploading photos...

Keep me posted guys...

4. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Grumpy.............I love that new avatar!

5. Grumpy

Grumpy New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    Central MO
    Thanks cfraz, how's this one?