Cant post pictures

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by dw84, Aug 6, 2017.

1. dw84

dw84 Junior Member

Oct 18, 2013
    Lincoln co.
    Not sure if it's my phone or the sight. I used to be able to post pictures from my phone but for several months I haven't been able to. I'm kind of thinking it is my phone. I had been posting from my photo album. Any suggestions ? Thanks

2. MOAdmin

MOAdmin Administrator

Dec 14, 2015
    Apple or Droid, app or mobile browser?

3. dw84

dw84 Junior Member

Oct 18, 2013
    Lincoln co.
    Android and mobile I believe. How do I know the difference between mobile and app ? I believe mobile. Sorry I'm stupid when it comes to this stuff. I still have my wife do my emailing on the computer.

4. dw84

dw84 Junior Member

Oct 18, 2013
    Lincoln co.
    I do know I've never loaded the app.

5. MOAdmin

MOAdmin Administrator

Dec 14, 2015
    This is a droid mobile platform picture test.

deer.jpg

6. MOAdmin

MOAdmin Administrator

Dec 14, 2015
    You're fine. I just tested from my Droid in Chrome and it worked. Use the Upload a File button. That will open the directory. From there you select the location you saved, wait for it to upload, choose thumbnail or full image after you place your cursor where you want it to go and that should work. Let me know if you have any questions or need screenshots of any of this.

7. dw84

dw84 Junior Member

Oct 18, 2013
    Lincoln co.
    If you don't mind could you do the screen shots. Because this sounds like what I was doing. It just would say it was down loading but would be forever and nothing would happen. I don't have time now to try this but maybe tonight or tomorrow I'll try again. Thanks for your help.

8. dw84

dw84 Junior Member

Oct 18, 2013
    Lincoln co.
    Austin you are brilliant ! Now if I can figure out how to quote . I'll try the thumb mail next. Thanks 20170801_073036.jpg

9. MOAdmin

MOAdmin Administrator

Dec 14, 2015
    Awesome! I'm glad you got it figured out.

Nice sunflower by the way.

10. dw84

dw84 Junior Member

Oct 18, 2013
    Lincoln co.