Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can\'t Believe This.........

My oldest Son is watching turkey hunting video's this evening. (5/14)

When axed about it he said; "I'm getting ready for next season!"

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

He SHOULD be ready!

·
Under appreciated
92,533 Posts
Are we really poised for a DSG JR.??

I think....... yes!

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
I say get his bow out, start him to practicin, and hit some 3d's this summer, he'll be ready for bowseason this fall:cheers:

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Originally posted by rat
Chip off the ol block... :cheers:
Please pray that he ain't.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Aint it cool! I can bring my 5yr old daughter running to me no matter where she is with just a few yelps of a turkey call. Then she will grab it out of my hands and get to squawking/yelping. (for being 5, she aint too bad!) She and I can make her momma leave the house pretty quick when we get with it on the turkey calls!

:rotfl:

·
5,631 Posts
Let's see here...

DSG - 6 yr old SON

BP - 5 yr old DAUGHTER

Hmmmmmm.....:wave:

·
Under appreciated
92,533 Posts
I'm bettin the same thing fireman..

Any boy court'n BP's daughter (course, thats a long way off lol) better have some credentials.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Guys that is awesome. Cherish these moments. Trust me, they are grown in a blur of time. They are gone and you look back thinking how did that happen so fast. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
There is a Winchester defender on the wall right behind my computer as I type! Yeah, any future courters are gonna be introduced to our firing range so they can see what a .45 can do, what a long range scope can do, and what my silent bow can do. Then I'll just let them know that I dont mind going back to prison.
:D

·
Registered
18,249 Posts
Originally posted by Hayzer
Originally posted by rat
Chip off the ol block... :cheers:
Please pray that he ain't.
You mean you reproduced !!!!!!!!!!!

O DSG just pullin yer leg. I think thats awesome he's getting in to it so early.
My oldest uesed to he heck on all the wire coat hangers, acting like they were bows and bending them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.