Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

241 - 251 of 251 Posts

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts
and the agents decision on the raccoon/opposum bait station was normal trapping practices not baiting! but, maybe the MDC should perform a 10 year study using multiple trail camera surveilance, and detremine just how often deer are clamoring outside the baitstaions trying to access entry :rolleyes:
20210513_170141.jpg
20210518_204811.jpg
20210518_204838.jpg
20210519_080313.jpg

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
Again, it is nice to see common sense prevail every now and again!! Whether that be in MDC enforcement/interpration of rules or everyday life! We need more common sense these days!!!
If they showed up at his farm they would most likely at least issue a warning and tell him to stop, or at least limit him to a very small area of the farm to hunt.

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts
Again, it is nice to see common sense prevail every now and again!! Whether that be in MDC enforcement/interpration of rules or everyday life! We need more common sense these days!!!
I agree. The law states clearly it has to constitute an attraction or enticement to be baiting. The majority of people have the common sense to understand what that means.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I don't buy fall turkey tags, but I do shoot, "attempt" them in fall during bow season.
We can't rely on MDC for "changes". Us as hunters are the best solution.
I did fill both archery turkey tags last fall. Jake and hen.

Reactions: Hawk

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
I agree. The law states clearly it has to constitute an attraction or enticement to be baiting. The majority of people have the common sense to understand what that means.
Its considered an attractant
Screenshot_20210520-080235_Gallery.jpg

·
Registered
21,657 Posts
well, pay attention, he is not randomly placing dog food along trail:) try thinking of enclosed bait stations that deer cannot access, like a grain bin! :unsure:

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts
well, pay attention, he is not randomly placing dog food along trail:) try thinking of enclosed bait stations that deer cannot access, like a grain bin! :unsure:
There are no trails going to the dog food and the dog food isn't in sight of the hunter.

Now let's examine why after 5 years there are no trails going to the dog food. Its because deer are not attracted to or enticed by it. Anybody stoopid enough to not understand why that isn't baiting probably thinks hogs are native to North America. Lol

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
Again, grain bind are a normal farming practice.

Its baiting

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
There are no trails going to the dog food and the dog food isn't in sight of the hunter.

Now let's examine why after 5 years there are no trails going to the dog food. Its because deer are not attracted to or enticed by it. Anybody stoopid enough to not understand why that isn't baiting probably thinks hogs are native to North America. Lol
Whats your closest stand to the bait?

241 - 251 of 251 Posts