Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
82nd Airborne!
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you done this lately? Is there a bunch of questions from your past? Do they run name through computer? I've gotten answers from border people that say a DUI from 19 years ago is up to the border crossing officials at time of crossing. You are deemed rehabilited. Any one deal with this before? Just want smooth sailing for oct. deer hunt.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Should not be a problem, Crappie.

...unless of course you opt to wear that spiffy turban your wife got you for your birthday.

No, joking aside--you won't have any issues.

·
Registered
449 Posts
My friend just got back yesterday from Canada and had no problems at all. They had passports though so I dunno if that helped or not. :)

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I just did it yesterday (I'm in Canada now). The only questions were how long I will be here and where I am staying and for how long. 10 seconds flat. Honestly, they are more interested in what you are bringing in. Chances are nil that they will ask about your past. I have never been asked that question once in my life when crossing.

You'll be fine!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.