Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Nope, but they can sure jump high when they get up there in those roosts of theirs. Also they glide pretty well because I have seen them in a horizontal plain with the ground with an awfully good lift to drag ratio!
:rotfl:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Hmmm, not above FL600, and only as fast as the head pressure can take prior to blowing their feathers off.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
He!! yes they can fly and the question you should be asking is how quick, as opposed to how fast. Do you know a turkey can run through its own a$$hole? Thats how quick they are!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Poor Valley, are you going to be in Wentzville for the show this weekend sir?

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Poor Valley
He!! yes they can fly and the question you should be asking is how quick, as opposed to how fast. Do you know a turkey can run through its own a$$hole? Thats how quick they are!
Thats the funniest **** i have ever heard!!!!:rotfl::rotfl::hysterical: I know the can fly. Ive spooked plenty of them. And your right they are fast. I just started some light hearted topics so we could mess around and have fun. And Poor Valley your reply was exactly what i was looking for. You and Nicholas get it.

thanks chad

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Your killin me, Turkeys can fly!? So when my wife says; "When monkeys fly outta my :***:!", I should get the 12g out and take aim!?

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
No, I won't be there. I will be at the Deer Classic in Columbia on the fourth.

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey poor valley i got an envelope sitting here on my desk with your name onit. As long as its been here i cant believe i aint lost it. Im gonna try to get it on the way today or tomorow.

thanks chad

1 - 14 of 14 Posts