can someone help me out here

Discussion in 'Whitetails General' started by beanpile, Mar 1, 2006.

1. beanpile

beanpile just a no body

I'm going to go to the Girl friends parents house this weekend but I really want to go to the show & possibly put faces to names on this board and the other stuff.. gonna have to talk "father" into going tho.

besides your ugly mugs what will be happening so I can "sell" this thing. i think it'll be a tuff sell as he is an unsociable bastage
  2. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    And just what is wrong with our ugly mugs??????

3. JarJar

JarJar New Member

Sep 27, 2005
  4. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    There's going to be a bunch of good racks, and mounts of other animals to look at. There's also going to be booths of cool gear and such for sale. Its well worth going if you're going to be in the area!

5. oneshot 1

oneshot 1 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2003
    What about Seminars??

:D The Big Grin just goes for the Bull Sessions.
  6. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Why not just tell them that you're going to the Deer Classic while they visit with their daughter? :wave:
  7. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    man, just tell her to have a good time with her parents and take your :ass: to the classic. i mean you said girlfriend, ain't like she has taken possession of your manhood yet. be the man and just go.

i in no way bear any responsibility to what happens if you take this route. this is just an option that was thrown out there. it does not reflect my opinoin or the opinion of anyone from this board. make your decision wisely.:hysterical:
  8. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    :hysterical: nice disclaimer mike..

but bean i agree w/ wingman.. jus go bro... you can always make an appearance at both...
  9. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Flip her a Cnote, tell her to go shoppin, you gots bidnez wit da boyz...Tell the ole man, cheer up, or sit in da!!!!
  10. Redonthehead

Redonthehead Active Member

May 2, 2005
    "i think it'll be a tuff sell as he is an unsociable bastage "

aww, he probably just doesn't want to get too attached to the "boyfriend du jour" :wave:
  11. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    So I take that none of the girlfriend's family hunts???
  12. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.