Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
6,480 Posts
Whatever a person wants it to be. When my son gets his first buck it would be a wall hanger to me. As for myself I just ain't too excited bout that stuff.

· Registered
18,249 Posts
Originally posted by blevely
I think the defination lies within the eyes of the beholder.
Exactly, I've got a button buck on up to a 13 pointer on my walls. They're all special in some way.

· VECtor Custom Calls
41,488 Posts
I think this is what you're looking for. www.rockler.com They are pretty expensive, but they have very good equipment.....so these should be GOOD wall hangers. :D

(this is the heavy duty model)

Parker

[file]7775[/file]

· Registered
2,020 Posts
I seen taht show it was great they where shooting those asian carp that fly out of the water by the vibration of the boat motor. Great show. I think she needs to wear her bikini top in the deer stand to.:banana:

· Registered
18,763 Posts
I think only the individual can describe his own meaning of wallhanger.

· Banned
81,617 Posts
I agree with hoytshooter, hunter7x, keith and Blevely. I have developed a fondness for having just the antlers or a european on my walls. (sorry all you taxidermists out there) But as long as someone can look at the deer and have good memorys and be glad they harvested it,,thats what counts.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.