Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry people but I yet to master how to age deer, If I could get some opinions it would be much appreciated. Hopefully the pics are good enough to tell.

Attachments

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
about the only one i can make out is the last one,so from that i'd say at least 4 1/2

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Well the pics look the same to me...

But, the 4 1/2 guess seems like a good one to me! :cheers:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well that makes me feel better. I thought i shot a 3 1/2 year old. here's a pic of him from last year's rifle season. Hey yote, my friend who had his 9 point taken to you(from perry) that he shot during bow season, said some of the ground you hunt is only a couple miles down the road from me.

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
better pics,still kinda hard to tell though,sometime your up this way drop by and we will take a hard look at them. a couple miles away eh so were hunting the same bigguns,humm we talking mexico,perry,mark tawin lake area.the oldest one i got this year came from mark twain area he was 7 1/2 wasn't a huge set of horns but man what big ole bugger he killed him in jan.about twenty more and i am done with last years of then it is bobby and yote time.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey yote, were hunting close together in the perry area, I work in at ADM in mexico so some night I will stop by after I get off work and bring the jawbone with me and maybe u can teach me a thing or two, besides that I've heard I need to stop by there anyway and check out some of your work:cheers:

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
sounds fine by me,bring it on,i'm usually around might be around back shootin the bow.if there is a black gmc there i'm there.oh,i am going fishing friday night.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.