Camping at Prairie Home CA?

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by oneshot 1, May 27, 2009.

1. oneshot 1

oneshot 1 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    I haven't been there for years.But do they have a pretty good Camping area by the Pond with the Toilet?

We have to go to Wooldridge next month and I thought about camping there a couple days and do a little fishing.

oneshot
    :D The Big Grin was wanting to Camp by the river.But NOOO! :blah:

2. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

According the MDC website, there are 5 camping areas.

Praire Home CA

3. oneshot 1

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    [rquote=1276756&tid=89359&author=venatic]According the MDC website, there are 5 camping areas.

Praire Home CA[/rquote]

Yea I know there is one over on the West side by the Toilet and Small Lake.I was just wondering if we have to set up back in the brush or is there a cleard area there??

oneshot
    :D The Big Grin figures its an adventure,find out when we get there.

4. atdalake

atdalake New Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Missouri
    What do you define as "good" camping? :D It's all primitive. I was just out there a couple of weeks ago and they had it mowed pretty nice. I didn't go up to the big pond where the dock and cement toilet is, but rest of it was nice so I'm sure that area is too.

Gimme a shout when you're coming up maybe the boy and I will wander up and wet a line with ya.

The camping areas I passed (which were along Cedron Rd.) were cleared good and appeared to have been recently mowed.

5. SHEDHEAD

SHEDHEAD Active Member

Feb 15, 2008
    You might be able to camp at Taylors Landing...

The boat ramp under I-70 bridge.(no toilet though)

That's my ol stompin grounds(future grounds as well).

Used to live about a mile south of Wooldridge for a couple years off Copps Chapel Road on the dead end side.

6. oneshot 1

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    [rquote=1276767&tid=89359&author=SHEDHEAD]You might be able to camp at Taylors Landing...

The boat ramp under I-70 bridge.(no toilet though)

That's my ol stompin grounds(future grounds as well).

Used to live about a mile south of Wooldridge for a couple years off Copps Chapel Road on the dead end side.[/rquote]

I'm thinking that is just about where my Grandfather is buried.We have a Family Reunion up there.

atdalake yea I'll give you a holler.

oneshot
    :D Well maybe the Big Grin can get some Tree Rats.

7. atdalake

atdalake New Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Missouri