Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
tutoring the most interesting man in the world
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

1977 Coachman camper Picture is not the actual camper, but is for reference only as it is similar in style. Actual pictures will be coming. Actual camper is not in this good of shape. Title says its a 17'x8'

The good: can sleep up to 8 as it has the bunkhouse option in rear, drop down bunk up front as well as the kitchenette is convertible to a bed. Microwave works, the refrigerator/freezer works on electric, the propane oven and stove work, and a fairly new commode. A small window electric AC unit was put in where the window over the sink is located. Also, a small 110 on demand tankless water heater is installed. The water lines are good. The Mrs recovered all of the cushions five years ago. Gray and black water tanks are good.

The bad: The canopy is shot, there is a soft spot on the floor at the door, the furnace doesn't work, propane tanks are not included, possibly needs two tires on the passenger/door side as the bead has broke, most of the lighting doesn't work. There is a gas line leak, presumably near the pressure regulator. Lately, field mice call this home.

A valid Nebraska title is in hand. Camper is located just a few miles from Edwards, MO in Benton county , only 1/2 mile of gravel road. Camper is sold "as is/where is".

We used this on our property for 6 years until we got our cabin built. I am sure some body that has the time to part this out or gut and redo would do well by this. I just don't have the time.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
PM sent

·
2,842 Posts
I restored a pop with similar damage. Replaced all the wood, fixed leaking roof, new canvas top, all new wiring, ripped out the stove and such and replaced with cabinets. Made it into a 100% deer camp machine, dry place to sleep and converted all other space into storage. It wasn't really that difficult, and well worth the small investment. I saved more money in hotel costs for one week then what it cost to restore. Sounds like a great deal!!

·
tutoring the most interesting man in the world
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hopefully, you got my responses. I know there is value in this unit that I dont have the time or resources to reclaim. It served us well for several years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts