Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my attempt at putting Camoclad on my shotgun for the upcoming season.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's like a tape, but they have the pieces pre-cut to the shape needed for the stock, receiver, back of the barrel and front of the barrel. There is some cutting and trimming involved.

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Gary, looks real good.:cheers: Don't set it up against a tree in the woods and walk off.:bangin: Some folks do this ya know?:bangin:

Jack

·
Registered
18,249 Posts
Originally posted by JackJr
Gary, looks real good.:cheers: Don't set it up against a tree in the woods and walk off.:bangin: Some folks do this ya know?:bangin:

Jack
I've heard more than one story like that !

·
Registered
17,005 Posts
i have had camo clad on a shotgun that has seen two duck seasons and this is it's second turkey season. no problems with it staying on yet.:wave:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by chuck88
how well does it stick? I had some no-mar tape and it didnt want to stick real well and when you cut it..it left a white line where cut. and where did you get it at?
So far it's sticking pretty good. I had to make some relief cuts to go around some corners on the stock, but I made them ahead of time. Use light pressure when first putting it on so that if you need to readjust, you can peel it right off. It doesn't look like a camo gun you'd buy, but the turkeys won't be able to tell the difference.:D

I ordered it from Camoclad

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.