Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a couple of turkey calls on sale at wally world today. Got a H.S. Strut Field Champion box call that is waterproof, new in the box for 5 bucks! I think someone marked that one wrong but too bad. Also picked up a little deuce slate call for my daughter for 7 bucks. They have a bunch of calls open for folks to try out and you should have seen my daughter squawking on them box calls! She was having a blast.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
We did at that sir, I will see if the local one is doing the same...

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
I got a 3 pack of Primos diaghram calls on clearance yesterday meself....and a box of Winchester supreme 20 #5's for 5 bucks!!!! Bullets on sale too!!!!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Saint Charles WallyWorld also has great sales on all turkey gear!

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
man i just love being in jeff city those numbnuts took all off there turkey stuff out of the store after the frist weekend:stickfight:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Originally posted by Nicholas
Saint Charles WallyWorld also has great sales on all turkey gear!
Vetaran's Memorial or the one off 94? Proly both!

I guess I'll have to go to both!!
:hysterical:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Saint Peters location is off 94, Saint Charles is off Veterans...

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
I got into the Winchester Supreme 20 guage turkey loads for $5 too! I bought 5 boxes of them.....ought to be enough to last for years. This was at the North Belt Wally World in St. Joseph. There's still about 30 boxes left......half are #4's, and half are #5's. My CD likes #5's!

Parker

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.