Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Well....... Looks like we might have a new photo artist amoungst us......... Nice layout bud....... Thanks for sharing....:dancin::dancin::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
;) nice ;)

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone.

Cfrazee and JJ........I was using a new hen in distress calling technique. :rotfl:

The rest of the story is that I was sitting there with WM Jr's bag of calls, not hearing any birds and was bored to death. So I started playing with the calls and after a while a family of foxes showed up to see what the awful racket was.. I must have sounded like a dysfunctional turkey flock.

Two adults and two kits showed up. They stayed around for about 15-20 mins. Every time they would start to leave I would do another call and they would come back. They would come within 25 yds, but knew something wasn't right. I was hoping for a family picture, but never could get the four to cooperate. It was another great day in the outdoors.:dancin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.