Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hunted hard with the ML the last couple of days. Saw several does, but ZERO bucks. Where are all of these guys hiding?????:mad2:

Packing the bow up for the year and letting them grow!:cheers:

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
not me,yah never now when the ole boy will make a show.the best is yet to come.or i am hoping:D

·
19,117 Posts
im done, and already done 2 shed walks, aint found any but it's good exercise:rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
It's a loooong time til next year. Take advantage of it while you still have a little time! :cheers:

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
I am calling it quits too, for one day, to kill some squirrels on saturday then back out with the bow on Sunday. I love this crap too much to quit before they tell me I have to. :woot:

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
i aint calling it quits till jan 15th

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'am not quitting. Passed up to much in the early season to stop now. Have not released a arrow yet and its along time to Wed 6:00am Sep 15th 2010. The rule Only one buck can be killed with a bow before gun season, sometimes causes me to have two unfilled tags at the end of season.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
quitters never win:rof2::rof2::rof2: I'm not stopping until i hafta

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
[rquote=1532393&tid=106714&author=anderson]I'am not quitting. Passed up to much in the early season to stop now. Have not released a arrow yet and its along time to Wed 6:00am Sep 15th 2010. The rule Only one buck can be killed with a bow before gun season, sometimes causes me to have two unfilled tags at the end of season. [/rquote]

BINGO! couldnt have said it better myself.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,465 Posts
I would like to think I'm not done. Course, heading into rifle season, I thought I would hunt quite a bit cause I didn't have work schedule. Hunted about 3 days tops. Use the excuse, it'll be better hunting in ML season when there are fewer people out there. I went twice. Work load picked up. Got 2 more weeks of bow & I would like to think I'll make it out a couple more times at least, but I'm sure having a lot of trouble getting motivated this year, so I'm not betting on anything.

·
CROSSBOW HATER!
48,418 Posts
[rquote=1532929&tid=106714&author=pinwheel]I would like to think I'm not done. Course, heading into rifle season, I thought I would hunt quite a bit cause I didn't have work schedule. Hunted about 3 days tops. Use the excuse, it'll be better hunting in ML season when there are fewer people out there. I went twice. Work load picked up. Got 2 more weeks of bow & I would like to think I'll make it out a couple more times at least, but I'm sure having a lot of trouble getting motivated this year, so I'm not betting on anything.[/rquote]

having a big buck at the taxi does help relieve a little motivation.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Around my area they are all grouped up does and bucks !!! Been going out and watching some, will re enter the woods Hopefully on Monday Morning... Seen quite a few this morning, No shots though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.