callin all wingers

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by yankee, May 27, 2009.

1. yankee

yankee Senior Member

the puck is about to drop:dancin::banana:

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    first and 10 on the 20 yard line

gooooo dolphins!

3. yankee

yankee Senior Member

wingers aint getting a good start tonite, gotta skate better than this in playoff hockey, come on boyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz get in the game

4. BILLYGOAT

BILLYGOAT New Member

who you talking to??you are the only wings fan around here:roll2:

5. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1277181&tid=89383&author=BILLYGOAT]who you talking to??you are the only wings fan around here:roll2:[/rquote] thats what you think, i get all kinds of U2Us:whistle::whistle:

6. BILLYGOAT

BILLYGOAT New Member

from all the fans asking about coming out of the closet:peepwall:

7. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Had to build a shelf for the wife... shelf 1,047 in the basement. :roll2:

Got the game on now. :eek::

8. BILLYGOAT

BILLYGOAT New Member

i have to give the wings there props.a few years ago i would have never thought they would still be contenders all these years with the aging of the team and coach changes.i really thought they would have some down years to re structure and re build to get back going again.i admit im a blues fan and im jealous:whinging:

9. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Its Mike Illitch billygoat... theres your reason for the consistency.

10. yankee

yankee Senior Member

geez they are missing some good opportunities:mad2::mad2:

11. nastyjack63

nastyjack63 Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2006
    osage county
    I ain't a hockey fan and normally don't care who wins but ..................................... Since I hate all things Chicago, GO WINGS.:woot:

12. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1277208&tid=89383&author=nastyjack63]I ain't a hockey fan and normally don't care who wins but ..................................... Since I hate all things Chicago, GO WINGS.:woot:[/rquote]:dancin::dancin: we converted another 1 rat:banana::banana:

13. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    I knew nastyjack was a smart feller. :D

14. nastyjack63

Dec 17, 2006
    osage county
    [rquote=1277210&tid=89383&author=yankee][rquote=1277208&tid=89383&author=nastyjack63]I ain't a hockey fan and normally don't care who wins but ..................................... Since I hate all things Chicago, GO WINGS.:woot:[/rquote]:dancin::dancin: we converted another 1 rat:banana::banana:[/rquote]I wouldn't say converted just disgusted that Chicago might, might have a team in the championship games. :mad2:BOO Chicago. Cubs suck.

15. nastyjack63

Dec 17, 2006
    osage county
    [rquote=1277218&tid=89383&author=rat]I knew nastyjack was a smart feller. :D[/rquote]Aw shucks guys. Your making me wanna vomit.:rof2::rof2::rof2:

16. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1277220&tid=89383&author=nastyjack63][rquote=1277218&tid=89383&author=rat]I knew nastyjack was a smart feller. :D[/rquote]Aw shucks guys. Your making me wanna vomit.:rof2::rof2::rof2:[/rquote] oh come on jack ya know us wingers do things the right way.... geez just look at my garden:whiteflag::whiteflag:

17. nastyjack63

Dec 17, 2006
    osage county
    Yankee your garden shows a complete lack of good sense. Unless you get yankeesgirl out there hoein weeds for ya.:D

18. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1277230&tid=89383&author=nastyjack63]Yankee your garden shows a complete lack of good sense. Unless you get yankeesgirl out there hoein weeds for ya.:D[/rquote] not really, what ya don't know is theres 5 families involved in this garden

2nd period come on wingsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

19. yankee

yankee Senior Member

oh boy 4 on 3 pwr play advantage blackhaks

20. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    w
    i
    n
    g