California Shoot 3-18 and 3-19 ????

Discussion in 'Archery Hunting' started by alwyshntn, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Just was wondering if any members were planning on attending this weekend....

I think that myself, ArrowJumper, D.N.R. 18, vanclevedoeklr, and several others are going.

Hope to catch up w/ some of ya there....

2. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    Dang, sorry alwyshntn, I'd like to make that one but I'm gonna be in the North country this weekend and there is NEVER enough time to get done what I need to get done when I am there anyway! :(

You guys have a good time! :cheers:

3. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    Hey Tim, Me and the two Matt's will be there Saturday! Looking forward to it. Look us up!

What time are you planning on being there?

4. ArrowJumper

ArrowJumper New Member

Feb 13, 2006
    St. Elizabeth, MO
    I've been out of town all week so this the first I've had time to check the site but I just wanted to let everyone know if they didn't already that Alwyshntn won the Dry Creek Archery Shoot last Sunday.

He shot a 322 out of a possible 360:moon:

5. bodoodle

bodoodle New Member

Mar 25, 2004
    kansas city
    Good shootin there bub.Shoot pretty good when its not 6 degrees huh.:D See ya at another one sometime this year.

6. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    Daggum TIM! Good shootin! I'm trying to figure out how to make the JC shoot AND the Dry Creek shoot on the 26th. Hmmmm...I'm gonna have to roll this one around for a bit...

7. Would like to but I'm working 43 hours of overtime this weekend to pay sales tax on the wifes new ride. Hope you all can make it up to Carrollton on the 1st for deermans, got my BK back from Carter and it's real sweet with the new limbs, strings and cables. Good luck.

BTH

8. Tim,

Nice score by the way, hope to see you at a future shoot, I would love to give that Tribute a go, and would be more than willing to let you shoot my smokin duelly.

BTH

9. Sounds good guys and thanks!!!

Hey Justin and Matt we plan on getting there somewhere between 11:00 and 11:30..... Look forward to catching up w/ you guys there..:wave:

DSG...I can see that sitings of you will get few and far between unless its on water....

10. Outdoorsfool

Outdoorsfool New Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Central Missouri
    So how'd this thing turn out? I was going to try and come out by as I live "real" close ;) but unfortunately I was at Lake O. taking care of tornado damage at my folks' place.

11. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    Tim just pretty much SPANKED everybody. We had about 5 MWT folks turn up at the shoot. Pretty god turnout. Tim shot something like a 294 34X's out of 294 42X's. It was pretty sick. :rotfl:

You know I love ya man. I'm just jealous.

12. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Dang Tim, good shootin!!!!!!! Jmac, how did you do? Still improving??? Just hold on er till yer eyes cross, and shoot da one in da middle!!!!

13. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    I shot a 254 16X's

Droptine shot a 270 something with like 26 X's

My bro, jarsmed, shot a 173 with an OLD Ben Pearson compound. I call it a longbow with wheels. :rotfl:

14. droptine

droptine New Member

Sep 7, 2005
    Jeff City
    He shoots pretty good unless he's got someone talkin' smack and crackin' jokes in his ear while he's at full draw. :D....and even then he wasn't shootin' too bad.

Watch out for them darn hanging vines too. They like to reach down and grab your arrow. :banghead:

15. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    FO SHO!!! Matt: Watch out for that cedar limb!"

Justin: "I ain't gonna hit that.........DOH!!!"

16. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

I've always thought they should start a "throwback" class....for bows that are at least 20 yrs old...maybe 50% letoff....and aluminum arrahs...I have an old Bear Kodiak magnum, realllllly heavy wood riser, round wheels....killed my first deer with that bow...shot 2216 off of it. Maybe we should start a class like that at the MWT shoot!!!