California 3-D Shoot 2-18-06 ??

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment' started by alwyshntn, Feb 17, 2006.

1. I am going to try and make the shoot at California tomorrow and was curious if anyone knew the specifics on registration times.

Thanks...

2. ArrowJumper

ArrowJumper New Member

Feb 13, 2006
    St. Elizabeth, MO
    Tim,

You should be able to call this guy if nobody here knows what the times are. He's in charge of the California Shooters Club.

Russell Clennin (573) 796-2015

3. kcraider21

kcraider21 New Member

Aug 17, 2005
    Belton, MO
    I don't know anything about it, but California is my hometown. My buddy from back home shoots in the California tournaments. Side note: Russell Clennin was my basketball coach in 6th grade. LOL small world.

4. droptine

droptine New Member

Sep 7, 2005
    Jeff City
    Tim,

Registration doesn't start until 11 am. Justin and I were probably going to try to be there around then if you want to join in. I would say they'll let folks shoot all day since scorecards won't need to be in until Sunday.

5. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    AAAHHHHH....Tim, it looks like Matt is gonna bail on us. I'll have to call him in the AM. You still planning on going? If you get this in the morning, check your U2U, I'll send you my phone #. Call me, I may have to hitch a ride or something.

6. Thanks for the info guys and I'll call ya later this morning Justin and let ya know a time.

We might need to have our heads checked for shooting in this weather.:confused:

7. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Anybody back from the shoot yet?

8. Yep. Just made it back from there. A friend of mine showed up a little after lunch and drug me up there. COLD!!

I'm glad I got dressed and went though, because it was GREAT!

Those guys put on a great shoot!!

I'll have to wait til next shoot to see how I faired out. I shot a 284 out of a possible 294 with 26x's

CAN'T WAIT TIL MARSHALL TOMORROW!!:wink4:

9. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Good shootin! good score and glad you had fun. Keep us posted on the results after tomorrow.

10. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Tomorrow
    Chilly with clouds and sun
    High: 26° F
    RealFeel®: 27° F

Marshall forecast for tomorrow... better dress for it I suppose!

11. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    TIM!!!! I thought you were gonna call me!!!

12. D.R.N.18

D.R.N.18 New Member

Feb 13, 2006
    Yea, Timmy sure put on a show today. I didnt do quite so well, but he's in for it tommorow!!!:sniper: It was really a neat shoot, it was geared more for hunters than the pros. Even though it was rather cold it was worth it.

13. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Sounds like ya did good, Tim!!! Surely you'll have some competition up here tomorrow.....lol.