Cabela's Sale

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by kc704, Nov 4, 2010.

1. kc704

kc704 Senior Member

Dec 9, 2004
    Missouri
    Couldn't remember if I saw it on here or if I got an e-mail about it, but supposedly Cabela's is having a sale for LEO's, firefighter's, and other EMS professionals, and I don't remember if military is included too, but on Nov. 11th and 12th? Something like 40% off. Think it was employee pricing. Already told the wife I may have to go shopping. If anyone knows more about it please post up.

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    was a thread here yesterday or day before bout it

3. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

Is this on everything?????

4. dookie

dookie New Member

Nov 27, 2004
    imperial,mo
    I was at Bass Pro on Monday and there was a fireman in line in front of me. The lady checker told him he should have come in before Nov. 1st. because the offer all firemen, police, and emt's a discount the whole month of October. She didn't say how much but every little bit helps! I thought that was pretty cool, but they could advertise that a bit better so those folks would actually know about it.:shrug:

5. dpd925

dpd925 Member

Nov 16, 2009
    I'd like to find out about this as well

6. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    The discount amount varies widely from one product to another. Cabelas clothing is one of the highest discounts. I know Primos stuff is a really high percentage off too.

As you would expect, optics and guns are low, but still money off.

[file]147232[/file]

7. dpd925

dpd925 Member

Nov 16, 2009
    So is that just in Kansas City???

8. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Pertaining to Military personnel.....it says Please present Government ID so even a disabled veteran like myself doesn't get the discount. I was never issued an ID 40 years ago.....Oh Well...:shrug:

I'm to meet up with Son of Mailman at the Cabelas store in KC Kansas sometime Thursday afternoon.

9. Vector

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    Take your license plate in there mailman. No way they're going to deny you.

I've talked with the store manager there in KC in the past, and he is a very reasonable person. There is no way he would WANT to deny you this discount. NO way.

You could call them and find out what they would take. I'm sure it will not be anything too tough.

Parker

10. Vector

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    [rquote=1888684&tid=130968&author=dpd925]So is that just in Kansas City???[/rquote]

I would call the STL store if you're wanting to go there. I just got this email, and always only get the stuff for the KC store.

Parker

11. Mailman

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    [rquote=1888690&tid=130968&author=Parker]Take your license plate in there mailman. No way they're going to deny you.

I've talked with the store manager there in KC in the past, and he is a very reasonable person. There is no way he would WANT to deny you this discount. NO way.

You could call them and find out what they would take. I'm sure it will not be anything too tough.

Parker[/rquote]

Should I take it off the truck first?....or just drive it in the front doors?:whistle:

12. Vector

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    [rquote=1888694&tid=130968&author=Mailman][rquote=1888690&tid=130968&author=Parker]Take your license plate in there mailman. No way they're going to deny you.

Parker[/rquote]

Should I take it off the truck first?....or just drive it in the front doors?[/rquote]

:rof2: I think the first rule of a reasonable store owner will be for there to be a reasonable customer meet him at the door. :rof2:

THAT WAS FUNNY BILL! :rof2:

Parker

13. Mailman

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    No biggie if they don't give me the discount. Not a problem. I don't have much to spend anyways. I mainly window shop there...and wish.

14. Vector

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    [rquote=1888698&tid=130968&author=Mailman]No biggie if they don't give me the discount. Not a problem. I don't have much to spend anyways. I mainly window shop there...and wish.[/rquote]

:D Just have SOM slip you his Postal Inspector badge while you guys are in line and be done with it. :D

Parker