CABELAS LIMITED EDITION

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting General' started by Poor Valley, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Poor Valley

Poor Valley Active Member

Mar 14, 2003
    Rolla, Mo
    I recieved a Cabelas limited edition catalog in the mail Thursday. VERY NICE hardbound catalog! It's so nice I hate to use it. Has anyone else recieved one of these? What is the purpose of sending such a nice book?;);)

2. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    It probably means that you spent a bunch of money there last year.!!

3. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Yep.. you're a good customer. I get a spring and fall edition everyyear!

4. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    me to.i'm sure that means we spend way to much with those guys:rotfl:

5. Poor Valley

Mar 14, 2003
    Rolla, Mo
    I put mine right back in the shipping box. Think I'll just save it. Hope they keep sending their regular catalogs!

6. Snowman

Snowman New Member

Mar 8, 2005
    Stover
    Got mine too! Do you guys that got them have the Cabelas Visa Card? Just windering if that is why I get it or if its how much I throw away their way:confused:

7. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Yep.. got one and use the heck out of it!

8. Poor Valley

Mar 14, 2003
    Rolla, Mo
    Nope, Idon't have their card and I didn't spend much with them this past year.

9. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Well... I think I started getting these right after I redeemed my first batch of points after getting their visa.

Dunno how they got your name PV but I suspect that you spend a lot on hunting/fishing supplies and maybe they have ways of getting your name. You know how resourceful these junk-mail head-hunters can be.

10. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    I got a card but no hard bound catalog. Just the paper ones. Since I'm so close to the store I usually spend cash instead of using my card. I know I'm wasting points by using cash but I'm from the old school. If I don't have the cash I don't buy it. It's to tempting to charge it cause I just know I will go overboard with it. Way to many guns there to buy.

11. Nope I don't have the card either and still get their hardback catalogs every year.

12. danceswithbooze

danceswithbooze New Member

Jul 16, 2005
    O\'Fallon
    I get the hard cover ones as well--and no cabela's credit card i just spend a bunch there.

Some folks keep a bible on their bed side table, I keep the cabela's catalog.

My wife just can't understand why I look at it so much. She is always asking if I have it memorized yet.

13. huntforfunnfood

huntforfunnfood New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    i am not sure how the decied who to send them to my uncle has gotten three of them at different times he has no card and spends only a little there

i have never gotten one and spend a ton there.:banghead:

14. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    And I'm the guy that has the card, spends a ton of money with them, and still doesn't get the hard bound addition.....

:mad: :D

Parker

15. Fla_Guy

Fla_Guy Active Member

Dec 13, 2005
    NC
    That's too funny - it's the catalogue that I am usually reading every night in bed before I go to sleep. I have the 2005 master catalogue there right now. It is pretty thick. No hardback for me yet though.

16. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

I think this is the third of fourth one I've gotten....gittin ready to order another cuddeback out of it this afternoon!!!

17. Big John

Big John New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    All I got was paper magazine.

18. Hoytshooter

Hoytshooter Active Member

Mar 7, 2005
    Small Buck, MO