C-130 and F-16 pilot joke

Discussion in 'Giggles and Grins........... (OPT IN)' started by Bowpredator, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Bowpredator

Bowpredator New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Licking Missouri
    A C-130 was en route on a mission when a cocky F-16 pilot flew up next to him.

The fighter jock told the C-130 pilot, "Watch this!"
    He went into a Barrel roll, followed by a steep climb, then finished with a sonic boom when he reached the speed of sound.

The F-16 pilot asked the C-130 pilot what he thought.
    The C-130 pilot responded "That was impressive, but watch this."
    The C-130 droned along for about 15 minutes then the 130 pilot came back on and said "What did you think about that?"
    The 16 pilot asked, "What did you do?"
    The C-130 pilot responded, "I got up, stretched my legs, went to the back poured a cup of coffee and took a whiz. Any questions?"

2. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005

3. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Sounds like something my dad would have done in the Air Force.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
  4. Big John

Big John Active Member

Oct 24, 2003
  5. Big John

Big John Active Member

Oct 24, 2003
    Tha c-130 pilot might have mentioned the hot coffee and peeing a few times that could make sitting in that f-16 a little more uncomfortable lol
  6. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Dont know about the hot coffe but its is totally possible to whiz in the F-16 I guess...
  7. glennasher1

glennasher1 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Radcliff, KY

"Relief tubes" have been around a long time, at least since WWII. I bet it was NO fun to fly in an unpressurized(and unheated) fighter plane at 30,000 feet and need a "relief break", though. Some of those guys flew 8-10 hour missions almost every day, too..........:cool3: (Relief tubes consisted of an ALUMINUM funnel connected to a rubber hose leading out of the aircraft, that COULDN'T be fun at -30 degrees!)
  8. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
  9. semohuntingguy

semohuntingguy New Member

Nov 2, 2005
    southeast mo.
    :wink4: great one i think i would have said it a couple times
  10. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.
  11. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    What FIGHTER AC, since WWII, flew at FL300 that was unpressurized/unheated? I like air history and was flustered with trying to remember which AC you were talking about.