Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Bushnell Yardage Pro

I have used a Bushnell Yardage Pro for many years and have had a great experience with it. I have the 600 yard model. I'm sure all models work equally well. For bowhunting a small size and one handed operation is best.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
CP, you know how anal I am, and how much I research, I have the Trophy model. It works as advertised, GREATTTTTTTTTT!
When are you guys going up to the GT?

·
Under appreciated
91,781 Posts
Gettin it soon CP? I need to go to bp for couple of things and may do that on my lunch break tomorry.

Bellacinos next to bp makes a heckuva sammich ?? give me a call!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Originally posted by rat
Gettin it soon CP? I need to go to bp for couple of things and may do that on my lunch break tomorry.

****! DOES ANYBODY ELSE NOT SEE THEIR NAME IN HERE BUT CP????

:mad2:

ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME BANNED!!!???

:moon:
:rotfl:

·
5,632 Posts
Nicholas, I'll eat lunch with you!

But I live in Jeff City!

·
Under appreciated
91,781 Posts
Yes Nicholas.. please come with us!

Or, anybody else for that matter!! I am going to TRY to go to bp at 11am tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Originally posted by Nicholas
Originally posted by rat

****! DOES ANYBODY ELSE NOT SEE THEIR NAME IN HERE BUT CP????

:mad2:

ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME BANNED!!!???

:moon:
:rotfl:
So, how is everybody doing tonight? I am fine thank you. Oh, did I mention after all that crying I did previously that now I can not make it to the meet at BPS, but I can make it to lunch if you know where. It looks like I have a class at 1100 that I CAN NOT get out of. So, I will hustle down and meet you for lunch at say 1230? If you folks have time to shop!?????

Let me know?
:whinging:

·
Under appreciated
91,781 Posts
I am home all day tomorrow "medicating" my back. :bangin:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Yup, yup, couldn't get out of it or reschedule, sorry if I can not make it to shop but I can for lunch, and then I will go shop!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.