Bushnell Trail Cam rebate

Discussion in 'Trailcams & Accessories' started by MOFish20, Aug 30, 2017.

1. MOFish20

MOFish20 Senior Member

Oct 12, 2010
    Edit: Apologies for misleading anyone, i completely missed the part where it switched from US promos to Canada, looks like its only for our northern brethren. Totally missed it all the other times i scrolled thru. Sorry gang...

Just a head's up if anyone has recently picked up a new camera, Bushnell has a $30 rebate going right now.

I took a broken POS Primo's Truth cam (actually it was a POS before it even broke) to Bass Pro for their camera trade in and got $20 off a new cam that was on sale for $119, down from $199. got home to register it for the warranty and noticed they were offering the $30 rebate. $69 all said and done, now I just gotta hope it works! Will deploy this weekend.

http://bushnell.com/global/promotions

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  2. Here4Deer

Here4Deer Member

Jul 18, 2017
    Is BP still offering this?

3. MOFish20

MOFish20 Senior Member

Oct 12, 2010
    Ended on Sunday.

4. GTOHunter

GTOHunter Active Member

I just bought a Bushnell Trail Camera a few weeks ago....now if I can find my receipt?
    :banghead: :(

5. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Do you need the S/N off the camera to register it? Mines at the farm at work now.

6. MOFish20

MOFish20 Senior Member

Oct 12, 2010
    All it asked for was the model # Rat:cheers: For the rebate you need to send in the original barcode.

7. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Got it all together, thanks for the heads up!

8. DougC

DougC Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2008
    Independence
    I will be checking this out tonight!

9. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    They should not have changed the factory they were having their cameras made in a few years ago (when they switched to the 'mean looking' design), and they would not have to have rebates to get people suckered into buying their junk. Time to go back to the drawing board and put out some better equipment again. My old pre-mean cameras are still running strong!

Mailman likes this.
  10. MOFish20

MOFish20 Senior Member

Oct 12, 2010
    See my edit @ top, promo appears to be for Canada only, my bad fellas

11. GTOHunter

GTOHunter Active Member

I saw the Canada Only at the bottom and was going to come back and high light it....bummed out but that's life! ;)

Personally "I Hate Rebates"....it's a big hassle and the Company giving them knows most People won't go thru the trouble of getting all the junk together that it takes to recieve a Rebate!:mad2: :banghead:

:rolleyes: It was still a nice gesture that You tried to help Us MOfish20! :wave1: :stick: :D

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    MOFish20 likes this.
  12. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    No harm done except the price of a stamp.
    I certainly didnt see the Canada only either.

Never expected a rebate in the first place anyway. :cheers:

MOFish20 likes this.
  13. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    Dang! Good try! Thanks for the effort.