Buschaholic

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by BuschCamocan4life, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuschCamocan4life

BuschCamocan4life New Member

Oct 12, 2010
    Where did he go? i haven't seen any of his useless comments lately :pop:

2. Yeah I hope nothing happened to him hopefully he didn't get kicked off he was looking forwárd to sending his pictures in for rifle season it sucks because his brother gets a hold of his phone and puts stuff that you can't writeon the website so he gets kicked off his older brother is a jerk

3. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1890023&tid=131651&author=buckwild4buschcamos]Yeah I hope nothing happened to him hopefully he didn't get kicked off he was looking forwárd to sending his pictures in for rifle season it sucks because his brother gets a hold of his phone and puts stuff that you can't writeon the website so he gets kicked off his older brother is a jerk[/rquote]
    So, at first you say you hope he didnt get kicked off then later you say he did get kicked off.

If he is indeed "kicked off" and his brother is to blame, he maybe should have had better control over who was using his account.. you reckon?? :shrug:

4. BuschCamocan4life

Oct 12, 2010
    i think he was meaning if he did get kicked off its cause of his brother..it can be hard to control ur account cause if u dont log out it leaves u logged in. I went to a computer in the computer lab today and it still had me logged in from 3 days ago :stickfight:

5. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    not that hard to log out

6. [rquote=1890032&tid=131651&author=rat][rquote=1890023&tid=131651&author=buckwild4buschcamos]Yeah I hope nothing happened to him hopefully he didn't get kicked off he was looking forwárd to sending his pictures in for rifle season it sucks because his brother gets a hold of his phone and puts stuff that you can't writeon the website so he gets kicked off his older brother is a jerk[/rquote]
    So, at first you say you hope he didnt get kicked off then later you say he did get kicked off.

If he is indeed "kicked off" and his brother is to blame, he maybe should have had better control over who was using his account.. you reckon?? :shrug:[/rquote]someone can get on mine all they have to is grab my phone and I am on pretty much the whole time u stupid ****

7. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    [rquote=1890057&tid=131651&author=buckwild4buschcamos][rquote=1890032&tid=131651&author=rat][rquote=1890023&tid=131651&author=buckwild4buschcamos]Yeah I hope nothing happened to him hopefully he didn't get kicked off he was looking forwárd to sending his pictures in for rifle season it sucks because his brother gets a hold of his phone and puts stuff that you can't writeon the website so he gets kicked off his older brother is a jerk[/rquote]

If he is indeed "kicked off" and his brother is to blame, he maybe should have had better control over who was using his account.. you reckon?? :shrug:[/rquote]someone can get on mine all they have to is grab my phone and I am on pretty much the whole time u stupid ****[/rquote]

wow....really?:lame:

8. BuschCamocan4life

Oct 12, 2010
    people must be missing buschaholic cause wow look at that the views, over 1000!

9. Cook

Cook Well-Known Member

May 28, 2003
    someone with multiple personalities getting into the Busch?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.