Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I found out my group and I have been drawn for the primitive weapons hunt at Busch I am exited.... to say the least.

BUT, I only fished there and never hunted there. I was wondering if anyone, who wasn't drawn or otherwise could give me acouple tips on where to go and whatever other kind of tips you can give me. I know someone on here has to have hunted there...

U2U would be appreciated, and I assure you that I won't broadcast your spots and tips all over the web. But, if you would rather just post tips in this topic that's more than great.

Any kinds of info would be appreciated. I may have time this weekend to do some scouting while I'm home in St. Charles.
Thanks in advance for any kinds of help... :cheers:

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sent one back and thanks a lot!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
994 Posts
I got my letter yesterday for the Drury Mincy CA blackpowder hunt. This is my first "special" hunt. Can anyone give me some tips or suggestions to help make this one a success? I'm only going to be able to hunt the 29th and 30th. My email is [email protected]. I'll watch for posts here and emails. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Originally posted by Lefty
Now that I found out my group and I have been drawn for the primitive weapons hunt at Busch I am exited.... to say the least.

BUT, I only fished there and never hunted there. I was wondering if anyone, who wasn't drawn or otherwise could give me acouple tips on where to go and whatever other kind of tips you can give me. I know someone on here has to have hunted there...

U2U would be appreciated, and I assure you that I won't broadcast your spots and tips all over the web. But, if you would rather just post tips in this topic that's more than great.

Any kinds of info would be appreciated. I may have time this weekend to do some scouting while I'm home in St. Charles.
Thanks in advance for any kinds of help... :cheers:
If you are going to be home this weekend then how come your are not going to the GT?

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nicholas ~ my rugby tournament is in St. Louis (Saturday and Sunday). Well, at Lydia Buder Park near the Meremac River if you want to be particular. :D

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Deer_slayer ~ thank you very much, and I hope you don't mind be forwarding your info. to Nicholas and DWB.

Gutpile ~ I almost deleted your e-mail... dang AOL put it in the spam folder. But, I forwarded it to Nicholas and DWB also.

Thanks a lot to the both of you!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Lefty, I got a question for you. You said your group got drawn. How does that work? My nephew and brother in law entered a hunt for Pelican Island as a group with some more guys. I checked my nephews #s and it said he wasn't drawn. My nephew didn't enter everyones conservation #s as the group, another person from their group did. If their group got drawn, wouldn't the mdc site show up all the successful people in the group? Thanks, good luck to you at bush.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Originally posted by leemozoid
I got my letter yesterday for the Drury Mincy CA blackpowder hunt. This is my first "special" hunt. Can anyone give me some tips or suggestions to help make this one a success? I'm only going to be able to hunt the 29th and 30th. My email is [email protected]. I'll watch for posts here and emails. Thanks!
lee, you may want to start a new thread about this and put Drury Mincy in the title.....

Parker

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Boys lets take a ride, I am in O'Fallon and have a few spots, My references include Crappie & possumjoe, I believe they both killed & saw deer on a pretty tough hunt. I dont know if they hunted my spots but I do have some and they are yours for the taking if interested.......:cheers:

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hatch ~ Nicholas or DWB may have to take you up on the scouting offer... Unless we can work something out on a weekend when I'm at home.

Highgear ~ I think you have to enter the numbers as a group... DWB did this for us, so maybe he can help you out a little more than me. This is the first hunt I've ever put in for...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.