Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone like to meet up at the Busch Broadhead range and show me some of that Archery stuff? Also they have the tree climbing poles to try out stands and you could help me, catch me if I fall.
:banana:

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey nicholas ,the broadhead range at busch is realy neat, a cool place to practice with bh. i also like the range on the main area, im there quite a bit.;) maybe when i get the time we can hook up and sling some gigs!;)

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Where exactly in Busch is the broadhead range??

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right next to the Skeet range! They also have poles to test your climbers! The broadhead range is set with ranges from 10 to 40 yards! With hog, turkey, deer as your targets! Pretty nice set up!

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Well shoot... I may just have to check this one out, one of these weekends I have a free day!

·
Under appreciated
92,119 Posts
Near St. Louis...

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,284 Posts
Because the other one is no broadheads and has walking area which could pose a problem if someone was hit with one.

·
Under appreciated
92,119 Posts
Originally posted by venatic
Because the other one is no broadheads and has walking area which could pose a problem if someone was hit with one.
Shall we get together this Sunday after church to meet/greet/shoot??? Are they open for bidness then??

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,284 Posts
I won't be able to make it.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You are allowed out on Mothers Day? I suppose since this is my wife's first I should stick around. The little buckaroo is still too young for church and the crying room....

What about the lunch club?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.