Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are they having one this year? My mom heard that they weren't do to funding. I was just wondering. Thank you for your help.

·
Super Moderator
7,792 Posts
Last I heard they were not, but I'm really hoping thats not the case.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hope they do because that was one of the funnest times I have ever had even if it was sleeting, snowing and freezing raining. :)

·
Registered
13,098 Posts
I think part of the problem is because Dave Wyatt with MDC is retiring or has retired. He was a major impetus behind MDC sponsored youth hunts in the KC Metro area. He is a great guy and will be missed. He worked with us at MWA as well.

·
Registered
70,333 Posts
[rquote=1585679&tid=109910&author=Bubba Jr.]I hope they do because that was one of the funnest times I have ever had even if it was sleeting, snowing and freezing raining. :) [/rquote]

You had fun because your hunter was the only one that got a bird.

Probably because of your expert calling and using Pretty Boy.:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mailman I'm the one who got the turkey. In my avatar I'm the boy on the right. I was hoping some others would get to go. I told 2 of my hunting friends in Jackson (would have told 3 except one of them lives in Harrisonville) about it and they were going to try and hunt this year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.