Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Under appreciated
93,230 Posts
When did you do your burn?There was a huge plume of smoke around west of Wentzville or maybe even farther west on Friday around 1pm.

· Banned
81,617 Posts
We did the same thing with our crp today . Wind was a little stronger than I would like , but we got it done.

· Registered
70,871 Posts
I remember years ago (at least 60 years) seeing land owners burn their forested land. Back then I was curious as to just why and how they kept from burning down their neighbors houses and barns. I guess they planned back then the same as they do today. At 10 years old a kid never plans ahead on anything unless what he wants for lunch. I wouldn't mind a burn off of underbrush on my place but so afraid of torching the adjoining 2500 acres of forest belonging to my neighbors. Of course I could attend one of the many classes the MDC runs on the how to's of burns....but I'm allergic to work so I'm just spew my dribble here about it. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.