Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Burger King has introduced a new meatless veggie burger called the Impossible Whopper at locations around St Louis.

Anyone tried it yet?

· Registered
4,740 Posts
Some of those fast food meats aren't really meat anyway. Artifical meat paste... yummy!

· Registered
4,740 Posts
Some of those fast food meats aren't really meat anyway. Artifical meat paste... yummy!

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I don't know what was in our school lunches but that wasn't exactly an all beef patty.

· Master Baiter
2,195 Posts
I had one today. It actually was pretty good. Trying to cut back on the amount of meat I'm eating. If anyone is looking for meatless options for health reasons or lent or whatever, it was actually pretty good.

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Almost as dumb as non-alcoholic beer. Might as well skip it completely unless you just want beer breath and like to piss a lot.
Well if you got the tick disease where you couldn't eat red meat you would be at Burger King a couple times a week

15,025 Posts
I was listening to the radio yesterday and of the 3 jocks, one said he would not even try it, the other 2 jocks liked them. I do not eat enough meat as it is...Cheerios for breakfast PB&J for lunch and shrimp pasta for supper, today that is...

Reactions: 20'

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

· Full Fledged Member
4,928 Posts
Haven't had one from BK, probably won't....i don't do fast fude very often, rather waste my calories elsewhere,
BUT..............The impossible burger in general....is not too bad! I've had a couple of veggie type burgers (just a bite or so), and they all taste like one of those Patio frozen Burritos you could get at a gas station (when i was a kid anyway). The Impossible brand burger is quite a bit better than those other varieties. Still nowhere near as good as a real beef burger, which is one of my favorite vices, but I'd eat another one if that's all that was being served. Makes a nice turd, same color and smell as the beef varieties :D

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

· Banned
8,176 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.