Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you hadn't noticed, bullet prices are climbing pretty quick. China is buying up a lot of copper and it's causing prices to rise pretty high. Bullet jackets are made of copper (among other things)..................
Midway, in particular, has raised their prices already, and pretty high, too ($13.99 to $18.99, for .20 BlitzKings), so, if you need bullets, shop around and get them quick (yeah, I posted this AFTER I ordered mine :hysterical: )
Now that I have MINE, have at it!:D Check with Midsouth, Natchez, LS&B, Midway, or whomever you like, but get after it! I'm stocked up for next year's possible PD shoot, deer season, and whatever else may come along!

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Just need to go back to casting wheelweights, Shot alot of those as a kid and many a deer have been killed w,them. My brother shot a full curl Dahl Sheep w/a model 94 30-30 shooting them.

·
Registered
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wheelweights work for pistol loads, like my .44 and .45, but aren't all that good for PD shooting;) For that, I gotta have my V-Maxes! Splat factor extraordinaire. I DID get stocked up, and the rats better be ready for it.

[file]8187[/file]

·
Registered
17,005 Posts
just full of good news today arn't you.:D guess i will be back in a little bit, must get and order in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.