Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 3 year old and i did it in less than 2 hours. he might have made it take longer. I did antlerarts version of the 5 gallon bucket. changed a thing or two. All materials 20 dollars. Puttin them out this weekend. Hopefully they work.

·
Registered
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[rquote=1552523&tid=108049&author=Scott_288]ought to stick out nice for people to grab just sayin[/rquote]

out of spray baint that sticks to plastic...just sayin:stickfight:

·
Registered
514 Posts
lost on how they work...?

·
Registered
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[rquote=1552541&tid=108049&author=Whitetail Itch]lost on how they work...?[/rquote]

okay so there is corn in the bucket right.....and the deer which has antlers on there head. well they stick the antlers into those boards that are stickin up from the bucket. If the antlers are loose. they will be bumbed by the boards. wam bam sheds on a plate

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Looks like it orta work to me!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
all i can say is corn attracts deer. if they want to eat it there is chance of resistance aggainst their antlers which to me means more chance of an antler dropping in the vacinity. better than the needle in a hay stack of woods i walk

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
I can see it now in Mack's Prairie Wings catalogs. leasburg's famous antler traps.:D:cheers::D

·
Registered
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[rquote=1552653&tid=108049&author=JackJr]I can see it now in Mack's Prairie Wings catalogs. leasburg's famous antler traps.:D:cheers::D[/rquote]

no no no I got this from antlerart in one of his threads from last year. i just changed 2 things

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Well those two changes may be the cat's meow to trappin' antlers.:D....:cheers: Anyways I hope ya catch a mess of 'em.:eek::

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
[rquote=1552561&tid=108049&author=SHEDZILLA]wam bam sheds on a plate!:claphands:

:rof2:[/rquote]
Now that is a quote to remember, thanks leasburg!:hysterical:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.