Buffalo

Discussion in 'Just Good Food' started by Pastor, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Pastor

Pastor Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2008
    Leadwood.
    fish that is. I ate one yesterday and I found it to be very good. It had boney places but lots of boneless meat as well. the parts that had bones were easy to eat because the bones were as big as toothpicks so they were easy to remove. I love eating things I shoot :claphands:

2. MoBowman

MoBowman New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    I don't know about the fish, kinda like :spam: in my book. But I do love eating Bison. We actually eat that often, 2-3 times a week as a matter of fact. The ground is much better than hambuger, and the roast is hard to beat :2thumbsup:

3. farmnhunt

farmnhunt Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2006
    Lebanon
    I can it. Then eat it on crackers with mustard or hot sauce. Or make patties like you do with mackeral.( add cracker crumbs and an egg, fry like a burger or grill)

4. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

5. glennasher1

glennasher1 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Radcliff, KY
    Buffalo and gar, what's next? Ducks?

6. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

[rquote=1286645&tid=89962&author=glennasher1] Buffalo and gar, what's next? Ducks?[/rquote]

NOWAY....gotta draw the line SOMEWHERE!!!!lol:pop::stirpot::rock:

7. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Buffalo and Gar are both fine tablefare, and Ducks are as good as any beefsteak if you know what you're doing

Good thing we ain't to hard up some of you prissy boys would starve :roll2:

8. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

[rquote=1287055&tid=89962&author=fishshooter]Buffalo and Gar are both fine tablefare, and Ducks are as good as any beefsteak if you know what you're doing

Good thing we ain't to hard up some of you prissy boys would starve :roll2: [/rquote]

That musta been something besides beefsteak you been eatin, fishy....NoWAY a flyin liver ball eats as good as beef, no how, no way!!!!:rock:

9. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Well if you ever get you're kester moved to Harrisburg I'll have ya over for supper, and I'll cook both and put em on a plate then you can make up your mind :D

I won't be cooking a steak for me though, and you might eat that duck fast if you want another cause they sure get ate fast at our place

10. Hannibal

Hannibal Senior Member

Dec 30, 2004
    Greene county
    cant argue with a house full of liver lovers fireman.......:peepwall:

11. Big L

Big L Trapper Groupie

Aug 8, 2008
    Bonne Terre
    [rquote=1287055&tid=89962&author=fishshooter]Buffalo and Gar are both fine tablefare, and Ducks are as good as any beefsteak if you know what you're doing

Good thing we ain't to hard up some of you prissy boys would starve :roll2: [/rquote]

I tried your grilled duck with the jalapeno and cream cheese and bacon and it was AWESOME,cant wait for some more free duck

12. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Ain't too shabby is it, nothing I love more than someone who says I like to hunt em but I ain't eating them, I tell em they can hunt with me