· 2 Corinthians 5:10
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got into some spawning Buffalo today
Fish Fish products Fishing Ray-finned fish Fisherman
Water Vertebrate Cloud Shorts Sky

· Really? Show me. .
3,483 Posts
Looks like fun! I used to do quite a bit of bow fishing 15 years ago. Wish I still had the time.

1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like fun! I used to do quite a bit of bow fishing 15 years ago. Wish I still had the time.
I try to go at least once a year, it's a whole day of fun when you get into them. I usually try to go the best times of the year. we're lucky with the muddy mo 10 miles away.

· Really? Show me. .
3,483 Posts
I try to go at least once a year, it's a whole day of fun when you get into them. I usually try to go the best times of the year. we're lucky with the muddy mo 10 miles away.
It makes it easier when your close to a big river. I was working in Nevada in Vernon county pretty close to the Marmaton River back then. That made a lot easier to do. I could watch the river close and know when the water was going to be right. It was a blast!

1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My buddy goes 3 or more times a week, so he knows when things are turned on. I tag along at least once a year when it gets going good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.