Buddy just moved Needs..........

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by BIG OL AL, May 22, 2009.

1. BIG OL AL

BIG OL AL New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    High Ridge MO
    Just had a buddy move to a private Lake subdivision.
    He needs a stove, pretty sure it needs to be an electric stove.
    He is also looking for a 10hp or less boat motor.
    Lives in Franklin county. Any help in finding these items would be great. He doesn't have internet so Craigs list or ebay is out.

2. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    A Private Lake subdivision in Franklin County huh?

hmmmmmm.....................

3. kc704

kc704 Senior Member

Dec 9, 2004
    Missouri
    My Dad may be selling his 9.9 HP Merc. I'll check with him when he gets back from vacation.

4. BIG OL AL

BIG OL AL New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    High Ridge MO
    He got a real good deal on the house. It was being forclosed. He had to put several $1000 into it. But you can't beat a $560 a month house payment. Has three bed rooms, a den and a office. Big kitchen to. NIce for the $54,000 he paid for it. Has about a 3 acre lot. It is in Sarine Lake(spelling).

Let me know about the motor KC. Might be a bit of a ride though. Not sure if would want to drive to KC.

5. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    How far from Co MO, only thing I might have is a range if it turns out to be a gas stove, and I think this one has a bad thermostat, but the price would be right if he knew someone who could fix it, I just bit the bullet and got a new one

6. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    i will have an apartment size electric range if he cant find one . he is more than welcome to use it till he gets one. i should get it this weekend let me big al
    thanks ducks

7. BIG OL AL

BIG OL AL New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    High Ridge MO
    Sorry I have not relpied sooner. I will check to see if he is intrested in the ranges. Thanks guys!

8. Big L

Big L Trapper Groupie

Aug 8, 2008
    Bonne Terre
    ttt,free range posted

9. BIG OL AL

BIG OL AL New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    High Ridge MO
    Talked with my buddy. We are not sure what the difference is between a Range and a stove. He would like to find one that works 100% and would like a full size one as well. What he is hoping for is to find someone who is switcheing from a coil to a flat top or someone remodeling their kitchen. He has no problem with paying a reasonable price for it. He went to the Sears scratch and dent. The cheapest they had was one with a huge dent in it and they wanted something like $800 for it. So he has put the word out trying to find a used but good conditioned one.
    If you guys can post some pics of what you have I can print them out and show him. Thanks guys!!!!:cheers:

Ducks, I will ask him if he would like to use it until he finds one. Thank you very much for the offer. The wife is using a hot plate for cooking right now. So they are getting by, she just would like an actual oven so she can bake.

Fish, I asked him about the range and he asked what it looked like. He said he wouldn't know how to fix it either. So he didn't sound to intrested in it.