Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered what time everyone was planning on shooting on Sunday? Post up.

Forecast looks like it's gonna be a hot one. 92 for the high.

BTH

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
That ain't hot, I shot at Warrensburg yesterday and it was 102 with a heat index of 110. Now thats hot.......:eek: Not sure of the time yet Matt, probably close to 9:00 but I'll let ya know.

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
No thanks !

93 with 111 heat index here right now.

ah cold beer please.................

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
yepper it was hot at mexico's shoot to,sure glad i wasn't cooking over their grills all day that would have been a killer.i got a feelin we will be there when it opens up in the morning.but if its gonna be hot,i'm gonna be a wus and watch the hunting channel.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
I'm thinking about commin up if my brother in law is gone or does not care if I leave I am going to go. Yote if I do go (which means a Snowman can take a bit of warmth) you could come over and shoot wiff me!:boohoo:

·
Registered
70,466 Posts
Could you tell me the three W's for this shoot. I've never been to one before. What skill is needed and how many $ should it run.

·
5,632 Posts
I don't know how much the sanctioned shoots cost but a normal, un-sanctioned shoot runs about $10 + whatever food and beverages you wish to consume.

Skill? Who cares. Go out and have fun. You shoot, depending on the host club, 30-40 targets from various distances. You'd be shooting from the "Men's release" class or the "Hunter" class depending on how it's set up. Lot's of good shooters. Don't worry about how you place. Just go shoot!

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
sounds like a starting of a plan snowman,maybe we could make a side bet who can lose the most arrows:rotfl:
mm all it is a bunch of people having a good time in my book.they usually score 5 if you wound, 8 points if you kill it, ten points if you heart shoot it and 12 points if you hit the sweet spot,the smallest circle in the kill zone.add them all up and thats is your score for the day.you get to shoot at all diferent tpyes of animals.

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You guys show up and they will give you beer, that's right GIVE, why you think it's the Bud Shootout?

After that I will buy the beer.

BTH

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here are the partics:

[file]6969[/file]

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Throw this time out there and see if it works for everyone.
How about all MWT folks that plan on shooting this event meet at the shelter next to the pratice butts about 8:30. That will allow travel time for those that have to go a distance. Then we can break into groups and let the fun start.:dancin:

Mailman, figure an all day thing should have the awards (if anyone wins any) and door prizes done about 4:00. They will open the kegs of beer around 3:00. Makes for a really fun day for only a $10 entry fee

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:eek::eek::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

MoBow sounds like a plan see you all around 8:30. Don't worry I will win all the trophies.:cool3:

BTH

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
OK..........but the real question is; how do I/we get back to the house? :pop:
i'm trying to get elk buddy two call in sick,whether he will do it or not is something else,he quit drinking several years ago.keep telling him he needs the practice and that womans prison can live without him.

·
Registered
70,466 Posts
Originally posted by Big Time Hunter
:eek::eek::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

MoBow sounds like a plan see you all around 8:30. Don't worry I will win all the trophies.:cool3:

BTH
I guess that there is no use in me showing up then. Sorta would like to have me one of them thar trophies but if you're gonna win em all I guess I could at least look at one.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.