Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
I think its alittle slow for buck movement right now. Its a normal occurance for a spell right after the first peak of the rut though. I would expect sitings to pick up this week late.(.02)

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Bucks are moving awesome around here. I hunted over a milo field Thursday and had a shooter come to 60 but no closer about an hour before dark. i also see 2 other 8's and a 4 pointer that evening too. My milo fields are the only food source they got in my area tho :cheers:

·
11,357 Posts
I have seen 3 bucks in the last week. None of them were anything to brag about. 2 were upper 120's 8 points. One came into the cut corn. Had him at 40 yards but no shot due to limbs. The other buck seemed to just be cruising through the timber next to the cut corn field

·
PURE KILLER
38,022 Posts
seen a bunch of them this evening:cheers:

·
Banned
11,330 Posts
Saw a hog driving into the farm the other night, hadn't seen him since the first week or archery season. He was with 4 does and another buck. I don't know if one of the does was still in or what. It was around 4:30 in the middle of a hay field.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.