Buck movement, Change for the good

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by Wooddust, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Wooddust

Wooddust Active Member

Jul 26, 2003
    Last night. After 6 the wind laid a bit and I had a very pretty 8, 2 1/2 yr old show up at bow stand. So, I figure Id not go this morning. I'm sitting here listening to Fox News drinking coffee at 830 and on the far end of the dam,
    This buck shows up, hangs out, makes a scrape. So it's a Forky it's still a buck moving at late morning doing buck stuff......

I get fresh cup.

Look across pond, something moving...buck 2. Nooooo says me to my Coffee. Coffee says look, they are starring at each other. Yessiree...I'd say it looks like deer season came in with the storm front.

2. letemgrow

letemgrow Well-Known Member

:eek:::eek::

I am ready for this weekend!!

3. Mofireman39

Mofireman39 Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Cool!! Thanks for sharing.

MoFire

4. Wings Fan 19

Wings Fan 19 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    Only buck movement I've seen to date was a nice 10 point STANDING in the middle of a 2 lane highway last night on they way home from hunting. :wave:

5. Fur and Feathers

Fur and Feathers New Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Parkville, mo
    very upset I have to work this weekend but hope I see some good success from all the fellow hunters on the forum :D

6. shootmodoe

shootmodoe New Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Mo-Kan line
    I've had to hit the brakes for deer a time or two this past week. Can't wait to get out there too :cheers:

7. kansasity

kansasity New Member

Oct 16, 2010
    Hitting it in the morning!:claphands:

8. skull stacker

skull stacker Active Member

Sep 3, 2008
    SEMO
    I came home down my two lane highway lastnight didn't see any deer on the sides, there was three this mornig. That is ussually a sign that it's chasing and cruisin time.

9. Neighbor seem my 4.5 year old ten chasing a doe this morning