·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Did I mention, obo, (or best offer), it is really nice, but not sitting here in it's case.

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
Its a nice bow and is has great adjustments on draw lenghth for someone starting out,or wants a nice bow and not pay premium for one,if you puchase the bow seperate and add everything nicks got too it the price is near 500 or m ore

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Great bow at at great price. I have a Browning as well and plan on sticking with it for years to come. I maintain that it kills deer just as well as any $1000+ bow (and with out all the [email protected] attached to it that some bows need to shoot well). Of course it does not come with a hat....:boohoo:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Nicholas....my opinion is that you'll get a better price for it in July or August when everyone gets pumped about going bow hunting.......I'd hold on to it if you can afford to.....just my .02.

Parker

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the heads up Parker. I think I may, but as for now I really do not like having things around that I do not use.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Originally posted by Nicholas
Thanks for the heads up Parker. I think I may, but as for now I really do not like having things around that I do not use.
Oh, I agree, I just don't want you to get discouraged about a good price sell, and let it go for too cheap. :cheers:

Parker

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would much rather sell it to someone on this site that I may shoot with, than my bro in So Cal who just wants to shoot in his backyard! What fun is that!?

Wife says sale of this would get me QUALITY light weight raingear!!!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I need/want some Boots! Bow has got to go first.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.